Parts Operative - Super Cars - Woking
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Parts Operative to join a family run prestige super car showroom who are based in the Woking area.
As the company’s parts controller you will be responsible for meeting the needs of clients to build detailed estimates using the Dealer Management System to give them a choice of genuine or aftermarket parts.
A key responsibility of the role would to be build relationships with a wide network of suppliers, whilst being resourceful in addressing parts supply issues.
Having excellent communication skills is essential for this role as you will be constantly liaising with clients, technicians and the sales department to ensure the smooth running of the parts department.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading family run organisation who have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Build detailed estimates using the DMS that offer the customer choice of genuine or aftermarket parts.
• Follow up with customers who have been provided estimates
• Check bookings daily to identify parts requirements.
• Liaise with technicians and the sales department and consult parts portals and suppliers to clarify parts required.
• Request estimates from suppliers and conduct price comparisons.
• Populate the DMS with parts data.
• Raise purchase orders using the DMS.
• Communicate parts delivery timescales to the appropriate persons.
• Chase late deliveries and alert persons affected
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Parts Operative or Advisor who’s had experience within a dealership such as Mercedes, Jaguar, BMW or Porsche.
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Prestige Super Cars
Based in Woking
Job ref: M_13146
Current Jobs in Surrey
Are you an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant? Great, CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Chartered Accountants in near Bracknell. This Practice has been established for 30 years and offers excellent c … more
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role in software development? Do you have strong .Net and SQL that you would like to get involved with SharePoint and SSRS? If so, CV Scree … more
A Business Support Administrator based in the Guildford area is required by our client in the Storage and Engineering Operations sector. You’ll join a leading company, who have a track record o … more