A Graphic Designer is required by a leading organisation in the Fitness / Sports industry based in Ascot / Surrey.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation within the Sports / Fitness Sector who have been established for over 10 years and are experiencing significant growth.
In this varied role you will be designing marketing material and packaging, it will suit someone with a passion for design and an interest in Fitness (Cycling would be perfect).
- Solid experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Great knowledge of preparing artwork for print (including cutter guides)
- Experience in creating a variety of design work
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Advanced knowledge of word, excel & powerpoint
- Experience in filming & photography advantageous
- Experience in video production / editing advantageous
Who would the role suit?
A graphic designer looking to work for an up and coming brand within the sports and leisure space. Some flexibility and home working may be available after induction.
Ascot / Surrey
Salary / Benefits
Basic salary to £25,000
Please email your CV through to Jason Price in strict confidence.
Current Jobs in Surrey
Are you an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant? Great, CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Chartered Accountants in near Bracknell. This Practice has been established for 30 years and offers excellent c … more
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role in software development? Do you have strong .Net and SQL that you would like to get involved with SharePoint and SSRS? If so, CV Scree … more
A Business Support Administrator based in the Guildford area is required by our client in the Storage and Engineering Operations sector. You’ll join a leading company, who have a track record o … more